Our highly specialised workshop is equipped with all the necessary tools and space to give our projects unique colour and shape. Tools are essential for optimal, master glasswork. Hence, we are meticulous when it comes to things like the temperature of the kiln where we bake our pieces and the quality of the paints we use, as they are exposed to high temperatures during the process. Moreover, our passion for fire as a means to transform glass has led us to manufacture all types of products, primarily making use of tools such as lathes, cutters, sanding machines, emery wheels, kilns, welding equipment, drills and polariscopes. Our studio gives us the opportunity to creatively explore the world of glassmaking.
We manufacture a wide array of items including:
- Gift items: ashtrays, plates and dishes, trays, incense holders, candleholders and spoon holders.
- Lighting: floor lamps, hanging lamps and wall lamps in every imaginable customised shape, size and colour.
- Architecture: hinged and access door, room dividers, interior and exterior decoration, tempered and security glass.
- Art: our own sculptures, sculpted pieces for other artists, possible collaborations and special-order pieces.
- Fused stained glass: for windows and stained glass windows of all types. Choose from among our designs and colours or bring us a design of your own.
- Jewellery: costume jewellery, currently in development.